Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Store Manager who is looking to grow and develop yourself and a team? We’re looking for an innovative Store Manager to join us!
DAVIDsTEA is a proudly Canadian company founded in 2008. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Our customers are always smiling; you’re teaching them all sorts of cool tea facts and helping them pick their favourite blend, making jokes and having fun. And you’ll fall deeply, madly, eternally in love with tea. Is this not the best job ever? Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
As a Store Manager, you’ll be responsible for smoothly running your store, the development of your team, delivering the highest standard of customer service, introducing hundreds of new customers to the wonderful world of loose leaf tea and ensuring every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding DAVIDsTEA experience while providing the highest level of customer service
- Lead by example through educating customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products, and accessories
- Deliver feedback and coaching on a regular basis to team members and promote a positive and fun team atmosphere
- Motivate team to achieve sales targets and profitability by controlling costs (labour, supplies, inventory etc.)
- Adhere to the Food Safe principles and internal guidelines of beverage preparation and workplace safety guidelines
- Manage recruitment of your own team members as well as their training, coaching and development
- Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines
- Establish DAVIDsTEA as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events
Some ideal qualities you possess:
- 2- 3 years of experience in a management position
- An energetic person capable of exuding positivity and consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail service
- Hands-on manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance through best practices, team building and effective sales and store operations strategies
- An inspiring and motivational leader with a proven capacity to lead and develop teams
- Proactivity and ease in coaching and teaching others
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- A self-starter with excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills
- Desire to grow with the company and tackle new challenges
- Capability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing and fast-paced work environment
- Interest in tea and/or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
- Flexibility to move to a different store or province on short notice for career advancement
Sound good? Then join us in achieving our purpose of infusing people’s lives with joy—one cup at a time.
Send your resume to : email@example.com